I am a member of the board of Directors of the Women’s Building in San Francisco. They Building serves over 25,000 Bay Area women and their families every year, connecting them with social services, community involvement opportunities, the arts, wellness and educational events.
The Building’s greatest need is for immigration attorneys willing to counsel their clientele. Here is the Building’s specific needs:
- Immigration attorneys willing to provide intake-based advice to drop-in clients;
- Ideal times are: 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month from10-12pm;
- Spanish-speaking, or able to provide interpreter; and
- A 3-month commitment; and
- Ideally on a pro bono basis (but they do have other attorneys who charge nominal fees).
The above is the Building’s “wish-list”; they are willing to accommodate other schedules, non-Spanish speakers, etc. That is, any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance.